Thursday, April 21, 2011

A visit to the Easter Bunny!

We took Donnie to the mall today to get his picture taken with the Easter Bunny. With this being our first baby we (well maybe more myself) was looking forward to this! I remember watching parents in line with their children to take pictures with the bunny or santa thinking to myself one day I'll be doing the same thing! The line was long considering it was 1:00  o'clock in the afternoon so hubs and I talked to make it go by faster as Donnie slept (he was getting his energy up for the bunny). Once we got our turn, I was steady brushing the little hair he had, adjusting his clothes and making sure he was perfect as possible. Literally three snaps later and we were finished! Apparently there is a max to the number of shots taken, which is understandable otherwise you'd have mothers like me taking all day wanting the perfect picture. So we waited about five minutes and received our pictures and cd for any other additional prints. Overall the experience was great, I do wish I would have realize at some point during one of those three snaps that his pants was hiked up but oh well!

3 comments:

  1. I love the shocked expression! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable. Look at his little shocked expression like “Oh no, the Easter bunny caught me”. I have not personally done the sitting on Santa or the Easter bunnies lap yet with either of my children. Glad you guys had a great experience.

    My homepage: Online PhD Degree Programs

    ReplyDelete